Every site is different, but the same. Every shop strives to find their niche in the hopes that you, the valuable consumer, will find something worth returning to. We hope the same here!
How to browse? Several different ways –Click on the Products option in the teal tab at the top of the home page. From there you can choose subcategories for Accessories, Designs, Fabric, Frames. As we expand, more will be listed.
- If you choose “Designs”, you’ll find a sortable listing of the designs we carry.
- Click on the image of the design that interests you to see more information about that chart. You’ll find stitch count, design size and the designer’s choice of fabric and threads.
- To order the chart, click on the “Add to Cart” button beside the image —
- To order the fabric and/or threads for a specific design, click on the link in the description like below —
- The hyperlink will open the full list in one place of everything needed to stitch that design. Some of the designs have a StitchPak which will place everything into your cart with one click.
Every chart has a collection of hyperlinks to find other designs with similar themes as well as the full collection by a particular designer. Click on any of them to see even more needlework to tempt you!
Need help finding something? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than willing to help you find what you’re looking for.
Hope this helps. Thank you for walking through our doors. Look around. Pull up a chair, turn on a light and stitch a spell. So happy to get to know you! ~Alice